A full-time mom with a full-time job trying to help others focus on health & wellness.
“Dreams are free, goals have a cost.”-Usain Bolt
In my previous life, I was an exercise-hater.
Since I have overcome that affliction, my goal is to help you all on your journey to health with motivation, support, helpful tips, and encouragement. I’m your new best friend any time you need!
- I’m a single mom to an amazing little boy; he is my world!
- I bought my own house and moved in when my son was 10 months old.
- I bought a Peloton two months ago and it’s my favorite purchase… ever!
- When I had the time I went to CrossFit 3 times a week & loved it.
- I’m currently doing a challenge to ride the Peloton every single day for 365 Days.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Penn State.
- I’m a certified medical biller/coder for an insurance company.
- My ex-husband had an affair while I was pregnant & currently lives with her.
- My favorite dessert is crème brulee and I made it once!